phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Fork branch '4.0' into branches '4.0' and '4.1'
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 17:07:04 GMT
The latest code on branch 4.0 builds as version 4.1.0.

I propose the following series of actions:

- Create a new branch 4.1 at the revision where the version in the POM was
updated to 4.1.0.

- Reset the branch 4.0 head to the version prior, with a force push

Let's use lazy consensus (
http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#LazyConsensus) and run this
vote for 72 hours. If nobody objects I will take the above actions Monday
8/24.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy