phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 3.1.0 RC3
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 15:16:46 GMT
+1

Validated signatures in src and bin distributions, basic check of
LICENSE and NOTICE files, checked tags in git compared to contents of
src distribution, ran rat, and ran full integration test suite for
hadoop1 profile.

One thing to note is that apparently the integration test suite
doesn't run for the hadoop2 profile (although this is due to
dependency issues in the integration tests, no reason to get in the
way of the release). I'll add a JIRA ticket for this.

- Gabriel