phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi Kiran <maghamraviki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BLOCKER: Which version of Phoenix-pig we should use for Hadoop 2 compatibility?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:37:32 GMT
Hi Karthik,

   Apparently, PhoenixHBaseLoader is available from Phoenix 3.1.0 and above.

   Can you please download the latest 3.1.0 artifacts from
http://phoenix.apache.org/download.html , copy the
phoenix-3.1.0-client-hadoop2.jar present within the Hadoop2 directory onto
the Pig Classpath.
   Also, please ensure you have the same version across the cluster.

  Let us know how it goes.

Regards
Ravi

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 9:42 AM, nandanavanam karthik <nandkarthik@gmail.com