phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "王晓磊(络石)" <luoshi....@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject Re: anyone relying on hadoop1 still?
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 05:23:18 GMT
Hi James
I still using hadoop1 and hbase 0.94.x releases
--
jaywong
Sent with Airmail

在 2014年9月23日 下午1:21:35, 王晓磊(络石) (luoshi.wxl@alibaba-inc.com) 写到:

Hi James
I still using hadoop1 and hbase 0.94.x releases
—
jaywong
Sent with Airmail

在 2014年9月23日 下午1:19:24, James Taylor (jamestaylor@apache.org) 写到:

Hello,
We've been planning on dropping hadoop1 support for our 4.x releases
for a while now and it looks like it'll happen in 4.2. It'd be nice if
we could do the same for our 3.x releases, as the more similar the two
branches are, the less time it takes to keep them in sync.

Is anyone out there still relying on hadoop1 support for future 3.x releases?

Thanks,
James