phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Siva <sbhavan...@gmail.com>
Subject Data loaded from Hbase is not visible in Phoenix
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 21:23:21 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I created a table in Phoenix. I loaded the data through Hbase since I m
facing issues with Phoenix loader. I could see the data from Hbase after
data load when I query it, but when I query the same table in Phoenix  I
don’t see any data, all the columns are being shown as NUL values.

I understand that Hbase stores the data in Byte format, since I created the
table in Phoenix and loaded it through HBase, how does phoenix interprets
the data types. Could someone throw some light on whats happening behind
the scenes?

Thanks,

Siva.