phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with running sqlline (phoenix 4.4 RC0)
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 20:58:35 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Nice find. I left a comment over on PHOENIX-1904. From my point of view,
this is a bug raised by your custom packaging and not bad enough to sink
the RC -- i.e., the RC should still work "out of the box". Should
definitely file a ticket to make the launch scripts more robust in the
future though!

Thanks for spinning the bits.
-n