phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S" <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@intel.com>
Subject RE: GSoC Project status
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 04:51:08 GMT
I see. Thanks for the update.

Regards
Ram

From: Боручинкин Александр [mailto:boruchinkin28@ya.ru]
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 3:40 AM
To: Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S <ramkrishna.s.vasudevan@intel.com>
Subject: Re: GSoC Project status

Hi Ram,
I'm sorry that took so long to answer.
My exams at the University shifted to an earlier date, so I couldn't seriously engage in the
project.

Have you started with the code walk through? ? DistinctValueWithCountServerAggregator and
DistinctValueWithCountAggregateFunction can help you in understanding how things work with
respect to Distinct Count.
I have studied this code, thx. While I have no specific questions.

I think that by June 16, I will write a patch, so you can look at him.
--
С уважением, Боручинкин Александр.

Best regards, Alexander Boruchinkin.