phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Pranavan Theivendiram <pranavan...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Please share the status of GSoC project
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 10:58:54 GMT
Hi Rajesh,

This is the update what I have done in first week. I worked on following
things.

   1. I have set up Pheonix in standalone mode as well as in cluster mode.
   (In cluster mode, there is a failure. Standalone mode is working perfect.
   Checked the tracing logs. )
   2. Set up the code base development in idea. I went through the codebase
   of pheonix-core.
   3. I worked on the following issue. Checked the impact of tracing
   JIRA Issue - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1197
   (Checked with some SELECT * queries.)

The problems that I am facing. The distributed set up is not working as
expected there are some intermittent failures in Hmaster. I asked the
problem in HBase dev mail. I still did not get any replies.

Stack Question -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37588772/hbase-master-is-failing-in-a-cluster-set-up-hadoop-hbase-and-zookeeper

Thanks

*T. Pranavan*
*Junior Consultant | Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Mobile| *0775136836