phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 4.8.2 and/or 4.9.0
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 18:41:37 GMT
Right, I think we should address PHOENIX-3407 in current 4.8.x releases
with a fixed version of it. I don't think we can ever fully understand the
version usage patterns of our users. I've seen folks write in to HBase
lists using 4 year old releases for unfathomable reasons.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)