phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix Array
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2016 19:44:27 GMT
One thing to keep in mind is that all of the array elements are stored in a
single cell. As long as the combined size of all elements is less than what
HBase is happy with for a cell, you should be fine. Also, FWIW, references
to a single element are optimized to only return that element on selects.

Thanks,
James