phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to fix PreCommit
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:08:32 GMT
Ok, thanks for that update, James (and Thomas for trying!)

I'll take a look at what's there first. What I remember was that the
JIRA update removed some APIs which the old precommit stuff required.
Don't know if that's ultimately related to the lack of emails or not,
but I should poke before swinging a hammer.