phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Docker images for Phoenix
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:52:52 GMT
Moving this over to the dev list since this is a thing for developers to
make the call on. Would ask users who have interest to comment over
there as well :)

I think having a "one-button" Phoenix environment is a big win,
especially for folks who want to do one-off testing with a specific version.

My biggest hesitation (as you probably know) is integration with the
rest of Apache infrastructure. That's a problem we can work on solving
though (I think, just automation around publishing).