phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UNNEST function
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 18:07:18 GMT
Hi,

Looking at PHOENIX-4311, I think any contribution you choose to make
would be appreciated. I don't have a good understanding of the
difficulties you would have in trying to implement it.

In general, if there is no assignee and there isn't discussion on the
Jira issue, you may feel free to request it be assigned to yourself to
work on.

- Josh