phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuan Yifan" <tsingjyuj...@163.com>
Subject How can I test DeleteCompiler by JUnit?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 14:05:17 GMT
I'd found an issue several weeks ago: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/PHOENIX/issues/PHOENIX-5166
And I'm trying to fix this bug.
And after few days reading of source code, I'm trying to debug the related function of DELETE.
While I'm trying to debug this class: org.apache.phoenix.compile.DeleteCompiler
I found there's no test for this class, while I'm trying to write a simple test class for
DeleteCompiler

I wrote a class which extends BaseConnectionlessQueryTest, and I don't know the structure
of simulated data in this test class.
I got an exception while I'm trying to run a DELETE sentence on `atable`

org.apache.phoenix.schema.ExecuteQueryNotApplicableException: ERROR 1103 (XCL03): executeQuery
may not be used. Disallowed operation: DELETE
at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixPreparedStatement.executeQuery(PhoenixPreparedStatement.java:190)

Is there any documents to describe about how to test by extends this class?