phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From William Shen <wills...@marinsoftware.com>
Subject PartialIndexRebuilderIT Flaky?
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2019 23:07:21 GMT
Hi,

Saw that we've tried in the past to address the flakiness of
PartialIndexRebuilderIT (PHOENIX-4239), but wondering if this is still an
issue. I am on phoenix-4.13-HBase-1.2, and 9 times out of 10 this test
fails running out of time. Anyone knows if there're any tricks to make the
build less flaky when running locally?

Thanks,

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO]  T E S T S
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Running org.apache.phoenix.end2end.index.PartialIndexRebuilderIT
[ERROR] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
511.708 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.phoenix.end2end.index.PartialIndexRebuilderIT
[ERROR]
testConcurrentUpsertsWithRebuild(org.apache.phoenix.end2end.index.PartialIndexRebuilderIT)
Time elapsed: 511.708 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: Ran out of time
at
org.apache.phoenix.end2end.index.PartialIndexRebuilderIT.testConcurrentUpsertsWithRebuild(PartialIndexRebuilderIT.java:220)