phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From OMKAR NALAWADE <nalawadeomka...@gmail.com>
Subject Access Hbase Cell timestamp using Phoenix UDF
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 22:50:47 GMT
Hello,
I am trying to access cell level timestamp of a given column in a table
using a phoenix UDF.
*For example:* I have created a UDF named TS_UDF(dataType)
When we register the function using
CREATE FUNCTION TS_UDF(BOOLEAN) RETURNS BIGINT as 'com.mypackage.TsFunction.'
using jar 'hdfs:/localhost:8080/hbase/lib/myjar.jar';

In the above statement, I wish to pass a generic datatype to the TS_UDF
function instead of Boolean datatype so that it can be used for the columns
with any datatype.

Is there a way we can create a function and pass a generic datatype in
Phoenix?

Regards,

Omkar