phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Python2 EOL
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2020 22:10:38 GMT
Some of the python scripts are glorified shell scripts and could be
rewritten as such, such as the launch scripts for psql and sqlline and the
pqs. I get that python is and was trendier than bash but sometimes the
right tool for the job is the right tool for the job. Unlike python, bash
has a very stable grammar.

--
Best regards,
Andrew