phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Boado <pbo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to check "split on" option on table
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:47:05 GMT
I would list table regions by either checking Hbase admin web UI or from
the Hbase shell with list_regions 'table_name' and check that each region
startKey matches your split points.

Afaik there is no way for checking this from phoenix console.

Also, these type of questions are a better fit for user@phoenix.apache.org.

Cheers.