phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Releasing python-phoenixdb 1.0.0
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2020 13:10:59 GMT
Hi!

I think that we are ready to do a formal release of python-phoenixdb from
the Phoenix project, and publish it to PyPI.

I volunteer to be the release manager for python-phoenixdb-1.0.0.

We have discussed with Josh and Ankit the PyPI release requirements and
process https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-5939 , and I think
that we have done the pre-requisite work for the release as well.

I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this. Unless there
objections, or some new bugs/requirements are found, I plan to cut an
rc0 and put it up for vote sometime next week.

regards
Istvan