phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tephra 0.16.1 RC1
Date Wed, 12 May 2021 01:14:35 GMT
+1 (binding)

* Can build from src
* xsums/sigs are good
* KEYS is up-to-date
* Unit tests all passed!

I think ASF guidelines want the commit ID (not just a tag) in a VOTE
email, but let's just use that for future guidance. The git-tag of
0.1.6.1RC1 points to 2d4285adde3c62abe07984ef5bef3f08d34b8f45 which
exists in the source tree, so that's good.

We should also get https://phoenix.apache.org/tephra updated and start
using that for Tephra communications. I think we're lucky that infra
hasn't taken down the old website :)

Thanks Viraj!