phoenix-user mailing list archives

From "Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S" <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@intel.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our newest Committer Dumindu Buddhika
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 04:18:12 GMT
Hi All

Please welcome our newest committer Dumindu Buddhika to the Apache Phoenix team.  Dumindu,
 a student and an intern in the GSoC  program, has contributed lot of new functionalities
related to the PHOENIX ARRAY feature and also has involved himself in lot of critical bug
fixes even after the GSoC period was over.
He is a quick learner and a very young blood eager to contribute to Phoenix and its roadmap.

All the best and congratulations, Dumindu !!!! Welcome on board !!!

Regards
Ram