phoenix-user mailing list archives

From James Heather <james.heat...@mendeley.com>
Subject Re: setting up community repo of Phoenix for CDH5?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 13:53:54 GMT
Yes, my plan is to create a fork of the main repo, so that we can still
merge new Phoenix code into the CDH-compatible version.

Before that, I do wonder whether it's possible to suggest a few changes
to the main repo that would allow for compiling a CDH-compatible
version, without needing to maintain a separate repo. The bulk of the
changes are to dependencies in the pom, which suggests that it could be
done to accept a switch to mvn build.

James