phoenix-user mailing list archives

From James Heather <james.heat...@mendeley.com>
Subject failing unit test in Phoenix source (master branch)
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 09:16:51 GMT
Does anyone else get a test failure when they build Phoenix?

If I make a fresh clone of the repo, and then run mvn package, I get a
test failure:

    Test set: org.apache.phoenix.schema.PMetaDataImplTest

    Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.027 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in org.apache.phoenix.schema.PMetaDataImplTest

    testEviction(org.apache.phoenix.schema.PMetaDataImplTest)  Time elapsed: 0.027 sec  <<<
FAILURE!

    java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<3> but was:<2>

         at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)

         at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:834)

         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:645)

         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:631)

         at org.apache.phoenix.schema.PMetaDataImplTest.testEviction(PMetaDataImplTest.java:98)

I've attached the XML file that maven produces too.

James