phoenix-user mailing list archives

From James Heather <james.heat...@mendeley.com>
Subject Re: setting up community repo of Phoenix for CDH5?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:21:55 GMT
I've set up a repo at

https://github.com/chiastic-security/phoenix-for-cloudera

It is a fork of the vanilla Phoenix github mirror. I've created a branch
called "4.5-HBase-1.0-cdh5", which we can use for making a
CDH5-compatible version. I've not made any of the necessary changes so far.

I chose that branch, by the way, because it's the latest release, and is
using the same version of HBase as CDH5.4. The master branch of the
Phoenix repo is building a snapshot of (the forthcoming) Phoenix 4.6,
against HBase 1.1... presumably there will also be a Phoenix 4.6 for
HBase 1.0?

I'm not certain of the best way to manage this. Perhaps we need a new
mailing list for those who want to help, to avoid cluttering this list up.

James