phoenix-user mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Local and global indexes
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 06:22:03 GMT
Hi Sumit,
Every use case is different, that's why we created the Pherf tool[1] so you
could try representative data sets over various different variations in
schema in a multi threaded environment. Please share what you find with us
so the community can build up this knowledge.
Thanks,
James

[1] https://phoenix.apache.org/pherf.html