Mujtaba

Thanks for this information. Seeing as I am using Phoenix 4.2, what is the safe and approved sequence of steps to drop this table and recreate it as you mention? Additionally, how do we ensure we don’t lose sequence data?

Michael McAllister
Staff Data Warehouse Engineer | Decision Systems
mmcallister@HomeAway.com | C: 512.423.7447 | skype: michael.mcallister.ha | webex: https://h.a/mikewebex

This electronic communication (including any attachment) is confidential.  If you are not an intended recipient of this communication, please be advised that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and promptly destroy all electronic and printed copies of this communication and any attachment.