Hi Jean,

Phoenix does not supports replication at present.(It will be super awesome if it can) So, if you want to do replication of Phoenix tables you will need to setup replication of all the underlying HBase tables for corresponding Phoenix tables.

I think you will need to replicate all the Phoenix system hbase tables, Global/Local secondary index table and then Primary Phoenix table.

I haven't done it yet. But, above is the way i would approach it.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta.