Indeed. I see that this exception was thrown somewhere near docker restart time.
Thank you for response.

On 20 Sep 2018, at 02:34, Sergey Soldatov <sergey.soldatov@gmail.com> wrote:

That might be a misleading message. Actually, that means that JVM shutdown has been triggered (so runtime has executed the shutdown hook for the driver and that's the only place where we set this message) and after that, another thread was trying to create a new connection.

Thanks,
Sergey