phoenix-user mailing list archives

From Mohammed Shoaib Quraishi <shoaib.qurai...@outlook.com>
Subject Bulk Load data into Phoenix Table with Dynamic columns
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2019 23:26:44 GMT
Hi,

I have a phoenix table created with a fixed set of columns. I have inserted and projected
 dynamic column data using UPSERT and SELECT statements. I would like to bulk insert dynamic
column data into this table. I do not see any documentation on how/whether this can be done.
Scripting dynamic SQL with multiple UPSERT statements loads data very slow. It takes forever
to load 500,000 records using multiple UPSERT statements. Also, one UPSERT statement with
multiple VALUES doesn't work.

Can you help me with the best method to bulk insert huge data into a Phoenix table with dynamic
columns.

Thank you,

Shoaib