pirk-dev mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft Podling Report
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:16:58 GMT
Given the very niche scope of this podling that calls for highly
specialized skillset, It makes sense to retire if the original contributors
are not available, else its pretty much deferring the inevitable.
I would wait on Tim's feedback too - he was planning on adding a REST api
when we met in Spain last November, and i was planning on adding Beam
support for the responder. Once those 2 are done, I am not sure what the
future development/roadmap would be like.

I am ok with retiring project.

It was a pleasure working on this project and having made the first apache
release in less than a month after the podling was setup.

Suneel