pirk-dev mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <suneel.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire Apache Pirk (incubating)
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 22:52:08 GMT
I was recently reading this article about using Homomorphic Encryption for
encrypted Deep Learning and building safe A.I. -
https://iamtrask.github.io/2017/03/17/safe-ai/

and Pirk with Pallier Encryption was the first thing that came to mind; and
the high relevance of Pirk as AI becomes more commonplace.

A very reluctant +1 (maybe :-) )