pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: builder in progress
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 13:38:00 GMT
It definitely sounds interesting. We were wondering how you handled some of the issues around
writing WTKX (includes, non-primitive properties, nested collections such as list data that
you may or may not want to write out, etc.).

It should be possible to run Pivot within SWT by building an EclipseApplicationContext and
using the AWT/SWT bridge.