pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Brind <bri...@brindy.org.uk>
Subject Re: JSONSerializer and unsupported objects
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 16:14:40 GMT
Personally I think its over kill and makes json support not as simple
as it is intended to be.
If you want to (de)serialise strongly typed objects over the wire why
not use something like AMF?  Since it is binary it is much more
effecient than json, and there are plenty of libraries around for it.
Though of course you lose human readability and simplicity, but that's
swings and roundabouts for you.

Cheers
Chris

--