pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Preferences class
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:35:55 GMT
>now that
>this is for the 1.2 release there is more time and finish it better in
>line with Pivot standards.

If we do a 1.1.1 release and this class is ready in time, it could go out with that instead
of 1.2.

>In next days I'll try to make the other modifications, but the new
>stub class and the modified JSONSerializer are already on Subversion ?
>I'll start to see new classes and what to do today, later ...

Yes, they are both checked in.

>Oh, one last thing, have you an idea on what do to on the TODO list in
>my class ?
>Or do you think that we could keep them for the first version ?

Let's take another look when you've had a chance to work with the latest Preferences stub.
I believe all you will need to do at this point is plug your persistence/serialization code
into the load and store tasks, so there shouldn't be too many outstanding TODOs when you are
done.