pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.2 RC3
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 12:04:46 GMT
+1. Here's what I did:

- Reviewed RAT report

- Downloaded:
  apache-pivot-1.2-incubating-src.tar.gz
  apache-pivot-1.2-incubating-src.tar.gz.md5
  apache-pivot-1.2-incubating.tar.gz
  apache-pivot-1.2-incubating.tar.gz.md5

- Verified checksums
- Uncompressed downloaded archives

- Ran install target on downloaded source
- Copied StAX JARs to generated lib directory
- Verified execution of Kitchen Sink demo in a web browser

- Removed "-incubating" from all JARs in binary distribution lib directory
- Copied StAX JARs to binary lib directory
- Copied built demos and tutorials JARs to binary lib directory
- Verified execution of Kitchen Sink demo in a web browser

- Reviewed decompressed artifact contents

- Reviewed release documents