pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Brind <bri...@brindy.org.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.2 RC2
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:39:34 GMT
+1

The following was done using Mac OS and this version of Java:

java version "1.6.0_07"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_07-b06-153)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.6.0_07-b06-57, mixed mode)

Downloaded:
apache-pivot-1.2-incubating-src.tar.gz
apache-pivot-1.2-incubating-src.tar.gz.sha
apache-pivot-1.2-incubating.tar.gz
apache-pivot-1.2-incubating.tar.gz.sha
apache-pivot-1.2-incubating.zip
apache-pivot-1.2-incubating.zip.sha
apache-pivot-1.2-incubating-src.zip
apache-pivot-1.2-incubating-src.zip.sha

Verified all checksums visually by running `openssl sha1 <filename>` and
comparing against the appropriate sha.

Unzipped apache-pivot-1.2-incubating-src.zip

Ran install target.

Copied stax jars to lib directory.

Ran the following demos by copying the pivot.web's HTML
(src/pivot/web/www/index.html) page and editing the applet tag:
- clock
- decorator
- row editor

Copied the index.html from previous step and the copied the pivot-demos.jar
to the install lib folder and ran following demos against the incubator
jars:
- clock
- decorator
- row editor