pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Noel Grandin <noelgran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.2 RC3
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 06:27:16 GMT
Sorry I've been so quiet lately - sickness and family stuff to take care
of :-(

+1 on the 1.2RC3 build.

On my MacBook:
  verified that it does, indeed, not build because I don't have a 32-bit
JDK6 :-)

On my windows XP box:

Downloaded, run build script, discovered that my version of any was too old.
Upgraded ANT.
I suggest that we check the "ant.version" property at the beginning of
the build process - I'll log a feature request for this.

Verified the various build targets.

Built "ant doc" and got the following warning, although it appeared to
complete OK.
  [javadoc] Constructing Javadoc information...
  [javadoc] javadoc: warning - Error fetching URL:
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/package-list
Java 6 has a known issue with correctly picking up the system proxy
information, so that it the most likely cause of this.

Regards,
  Noel Grandin