pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Package names (was: When are you going to move packages to org.apache.pivot?)
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 13:04:16 GMT
Note that preferring "pivot.*" to "org.apache.*" isn't meant as an
affront to Apache per se. We came up with the Pivot package structure
long before we became an Apache project. Many things in Pivot are an
attempt to do something in a way that we think is better than it has
been done before. This is simply another example of that philosophy.