pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Transparencies
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 12:29:32 GMT
We have talked about taking advantage of this, perhaps to allow you to
make the background of the desktop application context's host frame
transparent so it seems like Pivot windows live along side native
windows, or semi-transparent so the deskop application context feels
like the Dashboard in OS X. Definitely create a JIRA ticket for it.
Thanks.