pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Version numbers in JAR file names
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 16:46:07 GMT
Right. Also, we already voted on this once and came to an agreement -
I didn't want anyone to be suprised that we were suddenly revisiting
it with a new vote, so I started a discussion thread first.

So, let's see if we can get consensus on this. I am in favor of
version numbers in the file names, and apparently so is Todd. What do
others think? If we agree, I'd suggest that we make this change in
conjunction with the package name change and adding src/doc JARs to
the binary distribution, and do so in the near future.