pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.2 RC3
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 08:56:22 GMT
Hi Noel,

> Built "ant doc" and got the following warning, although it appeared to
> complete OK.
>  [javadoc] Constructing Javadoc information...
>  [javadoc] javadoc: warning - Error fetching URL:
> http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/package-list
> Java 6 has a known issue with correctly picking up the system proxy
> information, so that it the most likely cause of this.
I had the same problem also on my environment (Win XP as you), but
without a proxy, so the problem could be another ... if can help, in
the rat report for the binary distribution i've seen a warning on a
file, could something related to this ... in any case this is the
file:

 !????? apache-pivot-1.2-incubating/doc/package-list

Bye,
Sandro