pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: When are you going to move packages to org.apache.pivot?
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2009 10:56:21 GMT
Greg and Co,

I hope Martijn's argument is understood, and if not then I will put it very
bluntly... Comply or don't graduate. Your choice. You will not be able to
convince the PMC with this line of argument. I think I have only seen one
accepted reason for deviation: Published Standards.

Cheers
Niclas

On Jun 6, 2009 3:34 AM, "Greg Brown" <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:

> If a mechanical company releases software to simulate mechanical parts and
have axis.*, pivot.*, g...
Phillipe, those are actually great examples as to why the convention,
slightly verbose though it may be, does have value. Thanks.

Greg