pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlowLayout equivalent
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 13:15:36 GMT
My own personal feeling is that while in incubation, we can be more loose
with API changes.  Once we graduate, then we should adhere to a much
stricter policy with regards to API changes and maintaining backward
compatibility.
The trick is: how can we know how many people are using Pivot on real
projects?

-T