pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Brind <bri...@brindy.org.uk>
Subject Re: Make Pivot JARs OSGi-compliant
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:14:03 GMT
For those who are interested the constraints that Niclas mentioned is in
section 3.6.4 but that whole section is a really interesting read.
http://www.osgi.org/download/r4v41/r4.core.pdf

I never realised how much the Eclipse editor has dumbed down what can be
(should be?) put in the manifest!  I will definitely be getting to grips
with this stuff for future bundle work.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris