pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: FlowLayout equivalent
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 14:25:33 GMT
Basically, I have a 'toolbox' of icons, think drawing tools in Photoshop.
The tools are dynamic, so adding and removing should not leave an 'empty'
slot, and the toolbox is resizable so the 'flow' should basically be like
words in a paragraph. The horizontal/vertical constraint gives far too much
manual tossing around in client code.

I am working on an implementation, gopefully done by tomorrow...

Cheers
Niclas