pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r824809
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:00:33 GMT
>> The indentation is still off in these files (there shouldn't be any).
> You means the indentation in jnlp_common.jsp ? In this I'm fixing it.

I saw that - thanks.

> But in other files I think it's better to keep, they are more
> readable this way.
> For example, in jnlp_properties.jsp the indentation is done to make
> the lines merged in the right position (also as indent) in destination
> files.
> If you have suggestion for these, tell me.

Maybe this is a good reason to eliminate jnlp_properties.jsp and just
put that content inline in each JNLP file.  :-)

> Tomorrow it's the time of the index.html page ... and here I expect
> many suggestions :-) ...

Again, I would recommend that you keep it simple and keep changes to a
minimum. This file is intentionally fairly simple, and I would prefer
to keep it that way. Simple "JNLP" links wrapped in parentheses next
to the existing links are sufficient, as far as I am concerned.