pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Wright <pdoubl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven POMs uploaded to Jira
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 10:58:39 GMT
Hi Sandro

Thanks for following up on this. As long as there's a task in the
issue tracker, and the files are attached there, there's no hurry on
my end.

My basic goal is to make it easier for people who already have Maven
support in their editors to get started with Pivot right away. There's
no rush, other than achieving that general goal.

Cheers
Patrick