pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Text decorations
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:23:16 GMT
I don't believe these things are supported by the font. I also don't
think label or text input components usually support them - I think
they are generally limited to rich text components. I had planned to
implement superscript and subscript using a vertical offset style on
the Span element. I think HTML does something similar.

I would question the need for all caps.