pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r831453 - in /incubator/pivot/trunk: tools/src/org/apache/pivot/tools/wtk/ wtk/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/ wtk/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 08:33:05 GMT
Hi Todd,
I've seen that I've just added a scope support in ScrollBar,  with min
and max value.

In cases where I don't know the max value (for example a dataset where
i ask additional data at a certain event, for example when I scroll
bottom, like in Oracle Forms, or like the "Infinite Scrollbar" in
Google Picasa), the right approach will be to set the max value after
having loaded additional data ?

Thanks,
Sandro