pivot-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r831969 - in /incubator/pivot/trunk: demos/src/org/apache/pivot/demos/explorer/ demos/www/ tools/src/org/apache/pivot/tools/wtk/ wtk/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 12:02:40 GMT
Hi, now in the jnlp I set a 1000x700 dimension, so also at 1024x768
all is visible ...

But if you have time, I'd make another little adjustment (but this
time in wtkx files), reducing the upper area (at the center) by
approx. 100 pixel, so the Properties area will be visible by default
without horizontal scrollbar.
And add approx 80 pixel the the bottom Events area, so it will be
visible by default without horizontal scrollbar.

What do you think ?

Sandro